Mercedes Benz 722.9 TCM Valve Body – Service
$174.99 – $249.99
How it works
You will need to send us your donor VGS Plate Module, and we will unlock the used module where it can be programmed to your vehicle using dealer level programmer.
- Noticeably delayed shifts
- Extremely harsh upshifts and downshifts
- Failed gear engagement
- Limp mode (the transmission gets locked into a single forward gear to prevent further damage to the transmission
Common Mercedes Conductor Plate Fault Codes
- 0717 – The signal from the Y3/8N1 turbine speed sensor is not available
- 0718 – The Y3/8N1 turbine speed sensor is defective
- 2201 – The Y3/8N2 internal speed sensor is defective
- 0722 – The Y3/8N3 output speed sensor is not available
- 0721 – The transmission output speed signal is implausible when compared to the wheel RPM signal
- 2766 – Excessive RPMs have occurred at the Y3/8N2 internal speed sensor
- 2767 – The signal from the Y3/8N2 output speed sensor is not available
- 2768 – The signal from the Y3/8N2 internal speed sensor is defective
You will have to purchase a new ECU from the dealer or purchase a used working VGS module, and we can unlock it. You can have a certified local Mercedes specialist flash and perform SCN coding to have the vehicle back running properly.
- If your module incurs damage upon connecting to your vehicle after our service was performed, the warranty is VOID.
- Labor is NOT refundable in any case.
- If your module arrives at our facility and decides to cancel this service, the bench-test fee still applies.
There are no reviews yet.