Mercedes ME9.7 Unlocking Service
How it works
You will need to send us your donor module, and we will unlock the used module where it can be programmed to your vehicle using dealer level programmer.
- ECU no communication
- Persistent O2 Sensor code
- Persistent Camshaft or Crankshaft codes
- No Crank, No Start
- Crank, No Start
- Random, Multiple Codes
- Misfire Codes
- Radiator FAN is blowing at full speed & has no control.
You will have to purchase a new ECU from the dealer or purchase a used working module, and we can unlock it. You can have a certified local Mercedes specialist flash and perform SCN coding to have the vehicle back running properly.
- If your module incurs damage upon connecting to your vehicle after our service was performed, the warranty is VOID.
- Labor is NOT refundable in any case.
- If your module arrives at our facility and decides to cancel this service, the bench-test fee still applies.
- NOTE: the bench-test fee is not a separate charge, this is a service performed on every repair job, and the fee is part of the total repair service cost.
This is a ME9.7 ECU Cloning Service Only!